Monday, December 9, 2013

Cheapest and Easiest Way to Whiten Your Teeth



Cheapest and Easiest Way to Whiten Your Teeth

It's easy to find people who would like a whiter, brighter, and healthier smile. Perhaps those with no or fake teeth are the exception. Because teeth discolor with age, smoking, and drinking fluids like wine and coffee, many people have stained teeth.
It seems to be a common problem. Unfortunately, stained teeth often distract from an otherwise well-groomed appearance.
The Author's Case
A few years ago I investigated alternatives for teeth whitening to brighten up my smile. Years of smoking and coffee drinking had stained my teeth yellow. I wanted a cheap and easy way to make my teeth several shades whiter.
I checked into dentist office treatments and a few do-it-yourself whitening treatments. They were either too expensive and/or too cumbersome, at least at the time I reviewed the subject matter.
Finding a Solution
At the same time I was looking into whitening my teeth, I went to a superbowl party at a friend"s home. During one of the beer commercials, I wandered into the powder room and noticed the electric toothbrush in a charging stand parked on the vanity. When I asked the hostess about the effectiveness of the toothbrush, she replied that it was easy to use and a much better brushing than a manual toothbrush.
Her endorsement was all I needed - she was a former dental hygienist with her own dental laboratory business. She talked to dentists daily about all types of dental problems, appliances, and tools.
Additionally, her toothbrush was a sonic version of an electric toothbrush. It brushed at an average of 30 to 40 thousand strokes a minute. Bottom line - it accomplished a ton of brushing in a short time frame.
The Solution
I bought a sonic toothbrush and continue to use it twice a day. It gives you a much more thorough cleaning than a manual one. You can feel the difference. Your teeth feel like you've just had them cleaned in the dentist's office.
Once I combined the sonic toothbrush with the special toothpaste, I had noticeably whiter teeth a few weeks. And I had confirmation. Friends actually commented on the improvement.
Okay, so for less than $90, I stumbled on a solution that improved my dental health and my appearance. That's the cheap part.
In the long run, you use it every day (the easy part) and the expensive repeated dental visits or home whitening systems are unnecessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment